Wednesday, February 26, 2014

So that's what it feels like!

I weighed in yesterday. I did not lose this week. Still at 267.8. I don't feel as bad not losing this week because I know my diet has not been what it should. So, I'm determined to get back on track and lose this week! Too keep myself from getting discouraged I took into consideration that over the last 90 days I have lost 30 lbs! Could it be more? Yes! Could it be less? Yes! I continually remind myself that even though I've got so far to go I have come this far!

It's easy to get discouraged! Every day is a decision to make right choices, exercise, and make better decisions that will be beneficial in the long run! Yesterday I did not want to workout before going to work but I knew I had to! Having a race coming up really helps motivate me! It was a really good run, I felt strong, had a good pace, and was able to keep control over my breathing (we all know how I am about my breathing!!!) Now I just have to make myself get up before work tonight and do my cross-training day! These days are a little easier than my running days though...plus I just love lifting weights...I try and remind myself of this love when it's 3 pm and I do not want to get out of bed...snooze is way more fun to do!

Before My Run!
Yesterdays run was nice because I just felt like I could keep going. I'm supposed to be running for 5 minutes and then walking for 1 minute, but I felt so good that I ran for 20 minutes and then on and off the rest of my run! All I could think was, "so this is what it feels like to be a runner!!" I really could've kept going but I think I ended up psyching myself out. Sometimes I think it's harder to run then walk then run just because my muscles tend to get tense after I have stopped running and then it's like I have to warm them up again when I start running again...if that makes sense! Basically I just can't wait for the day when I can just run without having to do walking intervals!

So I had to go shopping the other day for a pair of dress pants and a shirt because I had an interview...I will post a picture of me in my pants that used to fit me perfectly that I wore for my interview in September 2012! I am between size 18-20...I had been between 24-26 (depending on the brand and store) I was also excited because I tried on a dress that was a size 16 and it fit perfectly! I can't remember the last time I fit into a size 16!!!

Size 16!!
When I got home from my run yesterday I came home to find a gift from my brother (David) and sister-in-law (Elise)! They sent me the Better Homes Cook Book! I'm super excited, it has so much information on cooking in general plus what I really love is that it has the calorie count all ready of the items in the book! I am so grateful for their generosity.


Alright, well I do believe that's quite enough pictures of me for one post ;) I'm hoping to be able to post a little sooner than I have been. You know I'm busy with work and school when I don't have time to write! :D T.T.F.N "Ta-Ta For Now"

1 comment:

  1. Doing great Maggie! You look fantastic and you seem super happy! Elise & David are super sweet! Keep up the good work, it's an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete