Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Another week...another weigh in!

Oh my goodness! It has already been a week since the drop below 250! I hardly have time to catch my breath! I truly wish I had more time to write posts/updates more frequently...but it really is just as I have time. Well, first, Sunday I made the "big" purchase! I took my Garmin out for a spin on my Monday run and Tuesday gym workout (I just wanted to see what it said my calories burned was based on my heart rate)! It was nice on Monday, I think it helped push me a little more. I did a hill run Monday which is something my brother, David, helped me work into my training and I was really excited to upload my information onto Garmin connect where they give you graphs/data on your run...but it wasn't until yesterday that I was able to get my Mac to sync with Garmin Connect and when I did everything I erased that information...so I don't have anything to show except this:


Now I'm sure you're all wanting to know how my weigh in went...and the scale read: 246.4 so I lost 3.2 pounds this week! Yay! It will be interesting to see how my weigh in is next week after I have been on days. So far I am enjoying it..but it's just different and I have to figure out a new routine and what will work best for me to keep the ball rolling. I was supposed to run tonight but I'm so tired it's all I can do to write this post...so I'm using my rest day from Friday and will run tomorrow, cross-train Friday, and endurance-run Saturday! I may end up having to rearrange my workout days so that I have two days off on my work week and only one day to workout..but it's hard to tell at this point if I will need to do that! 

That's all I have for now...quick...dirty...down to the point! :D Hopefully I will have time to write more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment