Monday, August 4, 2014

Weigh In

Alright this will be a quick post because I've got to get to sleep! Today I weighed in at 223.2 which means I'm down 3 pounds from last week! Yay! Hoping to keep this momentum up! I ran 5 miles today (no charts because I haven't uploaded it yet from my watch)...it's a good thing I did because it was also my mom's birthday and I had cake and ice cream! My stomach actually hurt from the sweetness of everything, no that's an experience I can't say I've ever had before. Or maybe I did always experience it but I never listened to my body afterwards and therefore kept throwing down ice cream and cake...but not today! :) Here are a few pictures of me and my family tonight:

Me, Abbie, Mom, and Amanda

Me, Mom, Ben, Amanda, Billy, Abbie, and Sam
About to play a few rounds of Blurt! 
So now it's time to get back into the work week and keep up the workouts because it's working! Yay! So until I have something more exciting to write about I will leave you with these pictures of me and Abbie after our run today!!

Happy to be done with our runs!!

Being silly because that's how we do it!

Sometimes there just aren't words! 
I hope everyone has a great weeks, makes decisions that will be beneficial for your bodies, and keep your eyes on the prize and push on with perseverance the race set before you!

No comments:

Post a Comment